Winamp is a legendary media player with a story that goes back to the very beginning of digital audio in 1997. It has a vibrant and committed community of 80 million active users worldwide.
We envision the remastered Winamp to become the ultimate platform for audio enthusiasts, a universal space where fans connect to their favorite artists, podcasts, radios & more.
We continuously seek new ways of shaking the audio world through innovation and user empowerment. We believe in a universal audio player for everyone and everywhere. We're true music fanatics who know how to have fun, and so the team keeps on growing.
Want to join the adventure?
Our engineering team manages Microsoft SQL Server clusters but also other types of databases, ingesting billions of requests a month on the other AudioValley products.
We are also looking at Cloud infrastructures and open source solutions to build better data pipelines.
- Design, implement and maintain highly available data pipelines across different Cloud and on premise data systems
- Automate repetitive tasks, provide the tools to the developers to become autonomous
- Automate to build infrastructure
- Work closely with developers and project owner to design and architect best solutions to fit their needs
- Handling daily issues (Blocking, long running Transactions, Deadlocks, etc.)
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Define and document standards and guidelines
- 2+ Years’ experience with Azure ecosystem is a must
- (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Functions, Azure Stream Analytics, Lakehouse / DeltaLake… )
- Hands-on experience in Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory
- Hands-on experience in Data Architecture, Data Quality, Data pipelines
- Experience with CosmosDB, PostgreSql, Azure SQL database
- Strong knowledge of PySpark, SQL.
- Experience with more than one coding language, preferably Python, C# or Java
- Strong knowledge of Data modelling techniques.
- Hands-on experience with designing and implementing real-time pipelines.
- Hands-on experience in Stream processing such as Kafka / Azure Event Hubs.
- Experience with SQL performance tuning and E2E process optimization.
- Experience with data quality monitoring and anomaly/outlier detection
- Good knowledge of CI/CD concepts and experience with Azure DevOps / GitHub Actions
- Good knowledge & experience in BI is plus (PowerBI / Tableau)
- Proven work experience as data engineer
- Hands-on knowledge of Azure and PosgreSQL
- Expertise in Powershell or Python
- Expertise in SSIS and good knowledge of SSAS / ETL / Data Warehousing
- Experience in Azure data solutions
- Experience in Power Bi
- Willingness to learn and operate other data platform such as Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, TimeSeries DB, etc.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Big data principles
- Knowledge of one or more of the following Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, TimeSeries DB, Grafana, MySQL