Winamp is a legendary media player with a story that goes back to the very beginning of digital audio in 1997. It has a vibrant and committed community of 80 million active users worldwide.
We envision the remastered Winamp to become the ultimate platform for audio enthusiasts, a universal space where fans connect to their favorite artists, podcasts, radios & more.
We continuously seek new ways of shaking the audio world through innovation and user empowerment. We believe in a universal audio player for everyone and everywhere. We're true music fanatics who know how to have fun, and so the team keeps on growing.
Want to join the adventure?
Our engineering team manages Microsoft SQL Server clusters but also other types of databases, ingesting billions of requests a month on the other AudioValley products.
We are also looking at Cloud infrastructures and open source solutions to build better data pipelines.
- Design, implement and maintain highly available data pipelines across different SQL, PosgrSQL NoSQL, Cloud and on premise data systems
- Automate repetitive tasks, provide the tools to the developers to become autonomous
- Automate to build infrastructure
- Work closely with developers and project owner to design and architect best solutions to fit their needs
- Handling daily issues (Blocking, long running Transactions, Deadlocks, etc.)
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting and integrating new elements
- Define and document standards and guidelines
- Able to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
- Team player and "get-it-done" personality
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, French is a big plus
- Proven work experience as data engineer
- Hands-on knowledge of Azure and PosgreSQL
- Expertise in Powershell or Python
- Expertise in SSIS and good knowledge of SSAS / ETL / Data Warehousing
- Experience in Azure data solutions
- Experience in Power Bi
- Willingness to learn and operate other data platform such as Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, TimeSeries DB, etc.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Big data principles
- Knowledge of one or more of the following Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, TimeSeries DB, Grafana, MySQL