AudioValley is an ambitious corporate group that holds pioneers in digital audio, including Winamp, Shoutcast and Targetspot.
As a next step in AudioValley’s journey, we want to bring the legendary Winamp into our ecosystem and extend it with the many services that are already used & loved by a global community of audio enthusiasts.
Are you ready to build the new Winamp with us? We're looking for different types of profiles, so feel free to apply if you'd like to be a part of the adventure!
Here below you'll find the links to the different open positions:
Good to know:
We aim to assemble a global team in which everyone values inclusivity, intelligence, and kindness as the foundations for how we work.
- Audiovalley’s HQ is in Brussels (where we speak French, Dutch and English)
- The Winamp team can be global (working language is English)
- Flexibility, balance and general well-being are essential parts of work & life
As a team, we advocate new ways of working:
- We work agile
- By defining & respecting conventions based on best practices from Agile, Lean, Scrum, DevOps, and other methodologies
- By focussing on flow (addressing constraints, providing continuous feedback)
- By valuing individual responsibilities, contributions & accountability
- We manage our knowledge
- By building a common understanding & defining clear requirements
- By keeping things centralized, structured & up to date
- By using the right tools and processes for versioning, approval & sharing
- We continuously improve
- By succeeding & failing together as a team and learning from experience
- By putting thought into how we work
- By using dedicated R&D time, experimenting & sharing knowledge